If you are creating an e-commerce website on Shopmatic, you know the importance of collecting payments online. It is essential to have a good payment gateway on your website in order to accept payments seamlessly and grow!
With Shopmatic giving a number of payment gateway options, you may get confused about which one to choose. However, now with PayU being the latest addition, you don’t have to think at all! With PayU, you can provide a seamless redirection-less checkout experience to your customers by giving them all payment options and ease to shop from any device or channel.
PayU Payment Gateway for your Shopmatic Website
With over 4.5 Lakh merchants and growing, PayU is India’sleading payment gateway with the best success rates in the industry.
The top 5reasons why you should choose PayU as your payment gateway, while creating awebsite on Shopmatic, are:
1.Single Click Onboarding From Your Shopmatic Account
The Shopmatic & PayU integration will allow any Shopmatic merchant to enable its PayU Payments Solution in just a single click.
For new users, all they need to do is select PayU, click on “create PayUmoney account” and the system automatically fetches the merchant credentials from the Shopmatic server to create the PayU merchant account thereby providing a seamless & quickest onboarding.
For existing PayU merchants, they just need to click on PayU and it will be added as a payment gateway on your e-commerce website as well.
2. Collect omni-channel payments
PayU is the only payment gateway that allows you to accept payments from multiple channels, devices, and payment modes, through a single processing platform. This will help you attract omni-channel retail customers who purchase in various non-traditional ways.
3. All payment options
With PayU you can accept payments from Debit/Credit card, Net Banking, UPI, EMI, E-Wallets, Google Pay, Lazypay and more, thus simplifying the customer payment experience.
4. Powerful dashboard
Track and manage all your transactions and business performance on-the-go. The PayUmoney dashboard allows easy & hassle-free reconciliation of accounts in a single window.
5. Specialized e-commerce refund module for online and offline transactions
This unique feature allows you to carry out instant bulk refunds to all your online as well as offline customers from within the PayU Payments Platform.
Besides this, PayU also has several add on features that can help you grow your business:
- Payouts: This will allow you to disburse immediate bulk payments to anyone, anytime using NEFT, IMPS or UPI.
- Same-Day Settlement: With this, you will get money in your account the same day!
- International Payments Acceptance: You can accept payments in 100+ currencies.
Merchants that use PayU as Payment Gateway:
- Retain the focus of their customers on the products/services as PayU offers a completely redirection-less checkout experience known as the Bolt Checkout.
- Have a better success rate in transactions because of features such as the Saved Cards option.
- Have safe and secure transactions as PayU is PCI-DSS compliant with 128-bit encryption.
- Enjoy zero setup fee and no annual maintenance charges.
It is amazing, right? We are constantly in the process of creating more features and products that make business easier and fun for you! PayU is the simplest and quickest way to collect payments from anywhere, anytime!
To know moreabout PayU and its products,