In businesses, you often need to make bulk payments such as vendor/partner payments, employees’ salaries, refunds and disburse prize money. And for this, you need a payment system that works along with you and not only on weekdays from 9 to 5.
After having a discussion with a lot of our merchants, we discovered that they were facing issues regarding bulk transfers and refunds. Therefore, to make it easy for you to carry out your business payments, we decided to build PayU Payouts.
With PayU Payouts, you will be able to make bulk payments quick and fast. Payouts will send money to your receivers’ accounts via IMPS, NEFT or UPI through API.
If you are an existing PayUmoney merchant, you will only have to sign an additional agreement. This will be shared by our sales representative. Click here to get started.
Note: If you are not a registered PayUmoney merchant, you will first have to sign up by following the standard onboarding process. This will be followed by signing an agreement shared by our sales representative. To sign up on PayUmoney, click here.
After you have opted for the Payouts feature, follow these 3 simple steps to send Payouts:
1.Add money in your PayU Payouts account provided by PayU through IMPS or NEFT.
2.Add receiver’s details, i.e., bank account number & IFSC code of people to whom Payouts have to be made.
3.Send Payouts instantly in just one click!
New Feature: “Smart Send” with PayU Payouts
Don’t have account detail of your customers? Don’t worry! With our new Smart Send feature, you don’t have to worry about collecting and filling bank account details of your customers, for making payouts, yourself! You can make payouts to anyone, anytime without collecting their bank account details manually!
How Does Smart Send Work?
1.Add money in your PayU Payouts account provided by PayU through IMPS or NEFT. (as mentioned above)
2. Provide us with some details (listed below) for the payment to be made through PayU payout via the Smart Send APIs:
- Mobile number or email of the customer – The Smart Send link will be triggered on this channel.
- Amount to be transferred to the customer.
- Your merchant reference number – This will help us and the customer identify the payout/transfer.
- Description – You can add payment remarks if any.
3. Once you share all the details with us, a Smart Send webpage link will be triggered to the customer on the provided email ID or contact number.
4. The customer will open the page and enter his/her account details. After entering the account details, he/she will receive an OTP on his/her registered contact number.
5. Once the OTP is verified, the payout will be triggered to his/her account from your merchant ID.
Benefits of “Smart Send”:
- Instant, quick, and secure Payout via IMPS
- Account Detail Collection with OTP Authentication
- NEFT Support for larger payments
- A convenient way to make bulk payments
Benefits and Features of PayU Payouts
- Immediate bulk transfers via widest range of online payment methods such as IMPS, NEFT and UPI.
- Instant money transfer – 24*7, even on weekends and bank holidays
- Fully automated
- No limits on the number of Payouts that can be carried out in a day!
- Bank verification option
- Powerful Dashboard – Add money, track and download transaction reports easily through your PayUmoney dashboard
- Virtual wallet
There is no setup fees or maintenance charges for this new feature. You will only have to pay per payout. PayU Payouts will help you immensely in providing a great customer experience and grow your business.
If you too are in a business that makes bulk payments, consider switching to PayU Payouts and automate all your business payments. For more details,