No matter what travel business model you have, you should give your customers a good shopping experience. With PayU as your payment solution provider, you’ll be able to provide an uninterrupted shopping experience to your travelers and take your business to an unbeatable level.
Traveling is the new way to relieve stress for people in the country. The sector is growing at an unbelievable rate. Total contribution by the travel and tourism sector to India’s GDP is expected to increase from Rs US$ 234.03 billion in 2017 to US$ 492.21 billion in 2028. According to WTTC (The World Travel & Tourism Council, India), India ranked 3rd among 185 countries in terms of travel & tourism’s total contribution to GDP in 2018.
And people are quite keen on using digital payment methods that help book tickets for transport, hotel, etc. quickly and without any hassle. Research indicates that more than 95% traffic to a hotel, airline, or a tour packages website drops off without completing the transaction.
So, are you using the best payment solution provider to give your customers a good overall experience?
Why PayU is the Best Payment Solution Provider for Your Travel Business
1.Integrate PayU Payment Gateway on Your Site- Integrate PayU payment gateway on your travel site to give your customers a quick, safe and seamless checkout experience. PayU payment gateway supports 100+ payment options and is PCI-DSS compliant (protected from fraud). To know more features of the PayU payment gateway, click here.
2. Add PayU Button on Your Travel Site – Quickly add Payment Buttons on your travel site and give your customers a seamless checkout experience. All you need to do is just copy-paste a single line of code on the web page. You can also personalize the Button by changing the color, size, and text to match your brand. To add PayU Payment Button, click here.
3. Request Payment through Payment Links – Create Payment links easily through the PayUmoney dashboard or PayU App, share it with your customers via WhatsApp, SMS, email, etc. and get paid instantly. To know more about payment links and how to create them, click here.
4. Accept International Payments Easily – You can easily go global with PayU! With PayU’s international payments acceptance feature, you can accept payments in 100+ currencies.
Benefits of accepting international payments with PayU:
- Support payments via International Cards on your website
- Receive Settlement in T+2 days in your home currency
- Apart from the website, accept international payments via payment links too
- Hassle-Free Integration/ No integration required
PayU has supported thousands of businesses in its aspiration to cater to international customers, some of them being India’s biggest brands. Click here to register yourself for the International Payments feature.
5. 100+ Payment Options – Give your travelers more than 100 modes of payments to choose from while checking out or making in-app purchases. PayU supports various payment modes such as Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, E-Wallets, Google Pay, etc.
6. Seamless Redirection-less Checkout – With PayU’s Saved Card options, your customers will not have to enter their card credentials again and again and checkout seamlessly. They will only have to enter their CVV and a password sent to their registered mobile number.
Also, the payment page opens as a pop up on the same page, providing a complete redirection-less payment experience.
7. Responsive Checkout – There is no disruption in the experience for your customers as they can easily checkout from mobile, desktop or tablet.
8. Highly Secure – Cyber frauds are on the rise and an attack on your system can lead to the loss of valuable data and money. PayU is PCI-DSS compliant and has 128 BIT SSL encryption. We provide you with all the support and security you are looking for to receive your payments with a peace of mind. To know how secure your payments with PayU are, click here. Also, there are red flags for multiple users. A user can use only 2 cards while checking out through PayU.
9. Track Your Business Performance – You can track and manage all your business transactions through PayU’s powerful dashboard. You can also reconcile payments and monitor business performance.
“We integrated PayU on our travel website in 2017. This is the only payment gateway we have been using for the last 3 years and all are transactions are 100% online. PayU has helped us with converting visitors into customers as the entire booking cycle becomes seamless for them. For our offline customers, we share PayU Payment Links with them and accept payments easily. After the growth and success of our first venture, we started with a new business named AB Hospitality last year. It has not even been a year and the business has grown exponentially. We are using PayU payment gateway for both our businesses,” said Alpesh Bhalani, Owner, AB Tours & Travels and AB Hospitality.
PayU’s international payments acceptance feature helps us accept money from travelers around the world, and provide them with a seamless experience, he added.
While uninterrupted shopping experience is very important for people, you should aim to provide a 100% secure payment experience. PayU is the most complete choice for your online traveling business. To know more about our products and features for your traveling business,